(Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003)
In accordance with Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 on the protection of persons and other entities with respect to personal data processing.
In accordance with the Legislative Decree indicated above, that processing will be based upon principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
In accordance with Article 7 and 13 of the aforementioned Decree, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- the data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: administrative and/or commercial;
- the data will be processed with IT tools both on paper and on any other type of medium, in respect of the minimum security measures in accordance with the Technical Specifications on minimum security measures – Annex B of the Privacy Law;
- the provision of data is mandatory as a consequence of the commercial relationship held with you;
- the data will not be communicated to other entities, and it will not be disseminated; the processing controller is Consorzio Salame Brianza with registered office in Merate in Via Bergamo, 35.
- at any time you may exercise your rights in relation to the processing controller in accordance with Art.7 of the Privacy Law 196/2003, which, for your convenience, are reproduced in full below:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him/her, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain an indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the case of processing performed using electronic tools, the identification details of the controller, the managers and the appointed representative in accordance with Art.5 Paragraph 2, the entities or categories of entities to which the personal data may be communicated or which may come to know of it in the capacity of appointed representative in the State territory, managers or officers.
- The data subject has the right to obtain the update, rectification or, where appropriate, supplementation of the data, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of the law, including that whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data relating to him/her, even if pertinent to the purposes of its collection, to the processing of personal data relating to him/her for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication